Sunday, June 11, 2006

Who me?

I've been tagged by skdadl so now I must tell 8 random things about myself. Oh dear!
  1. I'm very short only 5 feet tall.
  2. I met Ed Broadbent at a Scottish Highland Games in Oshawa, when I was about 19, and was so shocked I couldn't utter a word.
  3. I had a C-section sans anesthetic ( the epidural needle hadn't been inserted properly)
  4. I love steak and beer.
  5. I've always wanted to have letters after my name.
  6. I love to sing, but couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.
  7. I love anything creative...gardening, cooking, decorating, and someday want to be able to experiment with painting.
  8. I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
I tag Melissa

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

oh, the forced creativity. i will try my best.

8:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home